The Hayden Kho controversy started because of a woman.
However, her name isn’t Maricar Reyes, Katrina Halili, Ruffa Mae Quinto, Bong Revilla or Lolit Solis. Her name isn’t even Dr. Vicki Belo either.
Her name is Princess Velasco.
To begin our discussion, let us go back in time to January of 2009 when Hayden Kho gave one of his first interviews after the infamous break-up with Vicki Belo…
In those interviews, Hayden talked of a former good friend who entered his condo unit to steal his laptop with its hard drives and his journals. He said this in the Ricky Lo and Lolit Solis interview for “Star Talk.” He accused Dr. Vicki as responsible for giving the key to his good friend which gave him access to his condo. This new account provides the motive for his good friend to betray him. It was not just an out-of-the-blue act but something well-motivated.
When interviewed, Hayden admitted, “Pinagkaishan nila ako. ‘Yung mga barkada ko, supposedly. Parang conspiracy. May ginawa akong mali sa kanya, ngayon bumabawi siya sa akin.” He mentioned of a “kasalanan (offense)” which he did not specify. When asked to do so, he said, “Hindi po puwedeng sabihin. Secret po.” For his good friend to betray him and for him to keep it a secret, it must be a big offense that can betray, for sure, him.
Hayden has not admitted there is a sex video. What he had admitted are videos of faces of talking people. But this new account says there is a sex video and even identifies the women in it which include known actresses, models, businesswomen and other unknown women. STIR decided to withhold their names for the concerned person’s protection. It is safe to assume, however, that any woman Hayden had sex with in said room had been videotaped without her knowledge.
source click here
This interview clearly points to some facts that we are just beginning to uncover with the recent spate of controversial events:
1. That Hayden Kho, Eric Johnston Chua, and Bistek Rosario are – or at least, “were” – friends.
2. That Bistek Rosario had a girlfriend.
3. That Hayden Kho fucked the brains off of Bistek’s girlfriend during the time when Bistek and the girl were still a couple.
4. That Bistek learned about the affair.
5. That, in retaliation, Bistek plotted with Eric Chua to inform Vicki Belo of Hayden Kho’s womanizing ways.
6. That, to present Vicki with evidence of Hayden’s infidelity, Bistek and Eric convinced her to help them get a hold of Hayden’s laptop where explicit videos of his sexcapades with a variety of women were stored.
7. That Vicki agreed, and that she, personally, gave them the keys to what we can assume is Hayden’s apartment.
8. That, immediately afterwards, Vicki broke up with Hayden. This was in December of 2008.
Bistek’s girlfriend, allegedly, secured a job at the Belo Medical Group because of Hayden Kho.
Following the trail will reveal a name for the girl: Princess Velasco. One website even called her the “missing link” in explaining the Hayden Kho-Vicki Belo break-up.
A handful of blogs have already conducted their investigations on the matter. As early as January of 2009, after the above quoted interview, the name “Princess Velasco” already materialized. Some of these blogs even managed to find a picture…
That’s not really a clear – and neither is it a very flattering – picture of her.
Did some extra research and came up with these pictures which were gathered from a blog of a former colleague of hers. I don’t think these pictures have been published anywhere else aside from the said colleague’s blog.
Here they are…